Marc Howland Resumé
Personal Trainer (Uk Reps Level 3).
Members are acknowledged for their:
- adherence to the industry’s nationally recognised standards
- ongoing education.
Members are bound by a Code of Ethical Conduct and hold appropriate public liability insurance.
Sports’ Massage Therapist
Tennis Coach (Professional Tennis Registry)
Marc has worked in the Health, Fitness & Tennis Coaching Industry since 2003, including time in Europe with clients from all demographics (Including professional sports people). Having moved back to Belfast, Marc has quickly settled into his new role at Windsor, where he is responsible for the gym induction that all new members are required to go through.
Marc regularly organises a relay team for each year to enter the Belfast Marathon, and he is especially keen this year to enter a second team to enter the Belfast Marathon so if you’re interested just give him a call – details at foot of page. He will organise training schedules for you both as a group and for your own personal training time.
Additionally Marc specialises in:
- One to One Gym Training sessions for people who prefer to increase fitness levels with personal goals & targets.
- Rehabilitation of personal injuries and promoting improvement of muscle functions for the advancement of Racquet Sports.
- Provides Auxilliary Tennis Coaching as back-up to regular club coaches.
- Employed as Part-Time Tennis Coach @ Belfast Indoor Centre teaching Group lessons.
Mob. 0779 1094 515