Court Booker Privileges
Let’s play fair!
The Tennis Committee of Windsor Tennis Club Belfast would like to remind members that the sanction of a loss of Court Booker privileges for two weeks can be imposed on members who, when using the court booker, book consecutive courts. Sanctions can also be imposed by failing to cancel a court booking in a timely manner. Also, if a member is deemed on Court Booker as a ‘no show’ sanctions may be imposed as above.
The Committee also agreed that members should be reminded that it was not permitted for a member to book a court in someone else’s name.
Members should be aware that this has led to members inadvertently breaking the booking rules eg inadvertently double booking. This is unfair to other tennis players.
For those looking for rules on Court Booker Privileges they can do by clicking here. If you have any questions please feel free to contact any member of the Tennis committee. Alternatively you may send an email to email@example.com (subject line should include “FAO Tennis Committee ref Court booker Privileges”) or contact any member of the Tennis Committee.
If you have not yet signed up to our CourtBooker you may do so by going here.
– Court Booker available 24 hours a dayWindsor Court Booker, Windsor Tennis Club Belfast
– Web-based – so it is accessible from anywhere
– Easy-to-use – you are booking courts straight away
– email confirmation of your booking, to your email inbox, and to your playing partners
– Full visibility of all bookings – tennis & squash
– Secure – access is controlled using usernames and individual passwords